Comcast continues to restore more and more customers throughout the Florida Keys on a daily basis.
- Virtually all of our customers in Key West and Key Largo are now back up and running.
- We’ve got Comcast teams working now in Sugarloaf, Summerland and Big Pine Key
- Comcast crews are also in Tavernier and Islamorada. In fact, we were able to get the Trading Post grocery store in Islamorada back in service on Tuesday.
- We’ve also got additional teams now working in Marathon. In fact, we have now opened a temporary Customer Service Center in Marathon. And we’ve got Xfinity WiFi for folks to use at this location (300 Sombrero Beach Road).
- Comcast Customer Service Centers have been open in Key West and Key Largo for the past few weeks.
- Unfortunately, Comcast and other service providers, as well as the local power companies, are still vulnerable to and continue to sustain cuts to our cable lines caused by debris removal crews and tree trimmers.
We continue to deploy additional resources throughout the area and are committed to working to get services back for all impacted customers as soon as possible.
Information for customers with damaged equipment and billing questions:
- Customers can call easily fill out a form online here to request to have services suspended or request a credit. They can also call us at 1-800-COMCAST.
- We are working with customers on a case-by-case basis and will replace any impaired or lost XFINITY equipment at no additional charge.
- We will not charge for an in- home appointment with a technician during recovery efforts.
- During our recovery efforts we have suspended late payment fees and suspended collections activity.
- We have also waived early termination fees, unreturned equipment fees and reactivation fees.