Event Will Feature Special Guest Telemundo Deportes
Personality Andre Cantor
Interactive Store is First of Its Kind in Florida
AVENTURA, Fla. – Comcast is celebrating the Grand Opening of its newest Xfinity Store in Florida with a special event for customers that is sure to get World Cup fans excited for the upcoming international soccer tournament.
Fans visiting the Aventura Xfinity store on
aturday, May 19 from 12 noon until 2 pm will be treated to a special appearance by broadcasting personality Andres Cantor from Telemundo Deportes. Cantor is famous for his signature bellowing of “GOOOOOOOL!” after a team scores during a soccer match. Fans in the store will get the opportunity to meet Cantor, take photos and get his autograph.
The new store is located in the Aventura Shopping Center at 2960 NE 199th Street in Aventura. It is the 23rd Xfinity store to open in Florida and is among the first of its kind in the country with a new layout designed to vastly improve the customer experience.
The store’s layout is organized by Zones dedicated to different Comcast services, allowing Xfinity Sales Associates to focus on educating customers about all available features and options. Rather than being positioned behind a register or sales counter, each store employee is equipped with a tablet to allow them to interact with and assist customers no matter where they are in the store.
The new Zones include:
- Xfinity Mobile Zone: This area is dedicated to the newest Comcast service, Xfinity Mobile, and includes displays of all the latest Android and iOS devices. Visitors can learn more about available data plans, use iPads to check the area’s WiFi coverage and see how much money Xfinity Mobile could potentially save them with the savings calculator.
- The X1 Entertainment Zone:This zone is a relaxed living room environment with a big screen television that can show customers all the features of the X1 Entertainment Operating System, including the X1 Voice Remote, On Demand library and integration with popular apps like Netflix, Pandora, YouTube and more.
- Connected Home Zone: This section is all about Xfinity Home, showcasing the benefits of home security, automation and more via interactive displays.
- The Internet Zone: This zone is where customers can see firsthand how Xfinity Internet service features like xFi and the xFi Advanced Gateway give them more visibility and control over their in-home WiFi networks, allowing them to set parental controls, pause WiFi access, view usage by device and much more.
- The Business Zone: This section at the back of the store is designed specifically for small business owners who want to learn more about Comcast Business. It is located in a quiet area for customer privacy and confidentiality.
- The Integration Zone: Located towards the back of the store, the Integration Zone brings all core Xfinity products together to showcase the full ecosystem. The Zone aims to inspire and educate customers on how different Xfinity services work together.
“Xfinity Stores are places where our customers can try out our products in a comfortable environment and make decisions on what works best for their needs,” said Javier Garcia, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Comcast in Florida. “We want these stores to showcase the innovation that is so much a part of our next generation products while also giving our customers a shopping experience that will blow away their expectations.”
Customers can visit the store to sign up for new services, upgrade or exchange equipment, ask questions about their Xfinity services, troubleshoot equipment issues or pay bills at a self-service kiosk. Store associates have extensive training on customer service and deep knowledge of Xfinity products. The store is open seven days a week and customers can schedule appointments ahead of time on the store’s website.