From Monday, July 8 to Sunday, July 14, Xfinity is hosting the first ever Kids Week, offering dozens of movies and shows for kids for free all week long.
During Kids Week, Xfinity TV customers will have access to the full catalog of Xfinity On Demand programming from networks and premium services such as Disney Story Central, Kids Central, Kids Central en Espanol, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nick en Espanol, PBS Kids, Primo TV and VME Kids. Plus, networks including Cartoon Network, Cartoon Network en Espanol, Discovery Family, Discovery Familia, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD and Universal Kids will offer a selection of some of their most popular shows and movies for customers to enjoy free throughout the week.
Customers will be able to access all this great content across all Xfinity TV platforms, including X1 and the Xfinity Stream app and portal. Customers without a Xfinity TV subscription can also log in to the Stream app using their account credentials to enjoy a selection of free TV shows and movies.
Year round, Xfinity customers with X1 can make their entertainment experience even better for their family through:
- Kids Zone, a safe and secure experience for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming
- Common Sense Media reviews and badging offering trusted ratings with families in mind
- Easy-to-set-up parental controls based on their child’s age
- Quick access to kids programming from a growing selection of networks and streaming services using the X1 Voice Remote by saying the name of a TV show or movie such as “Trolls” or “Boss Baby” available via Netflix or “Pete the Cat” through Amazon Prime Video or by searching for a character such as “Mickey Mouse” or “SpongeBob”
- The Xfinity Stream app and portal, which enables them to take their children’s favorite programming on the go and enjoy it across devices, as well as download it for off-line viewing – perfect for car trips and plane rides.