FreePass Latino, Comcast’s annual Spanish-language On Demand viewing event, runs from September 30 through October 6, and will offer Florida Xfinity TV customers access to thousands of hours of entertainment in Spanish on TV and across devices at no additional cost.
During the week-long entertainment experience, which coincides with the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month, customers will have unprecedented free access to more than 650 Spanish-language movies – the most in FreePass Latino history.
The award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote will allow X1 customers to find the entire FreePass Latino catalog of choices with simple voice commands like “FreePass Latino” or “Latino,” or it can be accessed within the Latino destination of Xfinity On Demand. On mobile devices, customers will be able to access most of the programming via the Xfinity Stream app and web portal.
Highlights of the programming available for all Xfinity TV customers to enjoy during FreePass Latino include:
- PANTAYA exclusive movies and series like Rubirosa,based on the true story of the man behind the legend of James Bond, Instinto starring Spanish heartthrob actor Mario Casas, and the entire first season of PANTAYA’s hit first original series El Juego de las Llaves, named ‘Series of the Year’ by GQ México starring Maite Perroni, Marimar Vega and Sebastián Zurita
- The Mexican blockbuster comedy No Manches Frida starring Omar Chaparro and Martha Higareda, as well as Everybody Loves Somebody starring Karla Souza from Cine Latino
- The premiere of Viendomovies’ Melocotonesfrom Spain, and international award winner Un Lugar en el Caribe, as well as Hollywood blockbusters in Spanish from Cine Sony, like the cult favorite Don’t Breathe, Empire State starring Liam Hemsworth and Maggie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Every episode from all five seasons of Galavision’s 40 y 20, and the latest season of Caracol TV’s hit competition-reality show Desafio Super Regiones
- New networks including the award-winning children’s favorite CBeebies, featuring series such as Sarah y Pato and Hey Duggee, as well as beloved International telenovelas from RCN Novelas like Amor Sincero” and Café con Aroma de Mujer
- Current and past seasons of Universo’s hit reality-celeb shows Larrymania and The Riveras
- HBO’s comedy series Los Espookys where viewers can follow the adventures a group of friends who turn their love for horror into a peculiar business
Comcast’s Xfinity Internet customers will also be able to enjoy popular children’s network, VmeKids and the best of Latin music from Music Choice channels: Pop Latino, Tropicales, Urbana and Mexicana. Additionally, Internet customers with Xfinity Flex will have free access to HBO’s Los Espookys and full lineup of Pantaya.
The Xfinity Latino Entertainment Channel will offer a complete guide on the most popular and must-see recommendations available during FreePass Latino to help maximize customers’ viewing experience.
For more details, visit my.xfinity.com/latino.