February 1, 2023
Now through March 31st, Xfinity Mobile and Comcast Business Mobile are offering two exciting deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, S23+ and S23.
New and existing Xfinity Mobile and Comcast Business Mobile customers can get $500 off a new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, S23+ and S23. All eligible customers must purchase their phone on a 24-month Device Payment Plan, port a new number, and activate a new Xfinity Mobile or Comcast Business Mobile line within 30 days of purchase to receive $500 off a new Samsung phone.
New and existing Xfinity Mobile and Comcast Business Mobile customers can get up to $800 off a new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, S23+ and S23 with a qualifying device trade-in.
The New Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Smartphones
- Superior Camera – Improved Nightography capabilities transform how the Galaxy S series optimizes photos and videos in a wide range of ambient conditions. The Galaxy S23 Ultra offers Samsung Galaxy’s most advanced camera system with a 200MP high resolution camera.
- Powerful Performance – The Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy enables unprecedented performance while Galaxy S23 Ultra’s 5,000mAh battery1 lasts more than 20 percent longer2 making it great for gaming.
- Connected Life with S Pen – On Galaxy S23 Ultra, Google Meet paired with Samsung Notes and the embedded S Pen3 now make video calls even more collaborative. With Google Meet live sharing, participants can simultaneously co-edit a document from each of their Android devices, rather than sharing screens4.
Customers can visit Xfinity Mobile or Comcast Business Mobile for more information and to place their order for a new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S23+, or Galaxy S23.
The Best Kept Secret in Wireless
Xfinity Mobile, with over five million customer lines and counting, offers a unique value proposition for consumers:
- With a network that combines the nation’s most reliable 5G and access to millions of fast WiFi hotspots, Xfinity Mobile has the fastest mobile service in Comcast service areas as verified by Ookla*.
- Xfinity Mobile has no contracts and customers have the flexibility to choose how they want to pay for cellular data – by the gig or unlimited – and can mix and match those data options based on a family’s unique needs. Customers can switch any line between data options anytime, even on the last day of their billing cycle.
- Xfinity Mobile recently announced new unlimited 5G pricing at $30 per line for two or more lines that can save customers up to 50 percent over AT&T, 45 percent over Verizon, and 25 percent over T-Mobile for two lines, with additional savings when customers add more lines**.
Xfinity Mobile auto-connects to millions of free WiFi hotspots and customers who switch to Xfinity Mobile save hundreds of dollars a year on their wireless bills.*** For the third straight year, Xfinity Mobile ranked among the industry’s leaders in customer satisfaction according to ACSI. This year they also ranked Xfinity Mobile as a leader in quality, value and likelihood to recommend.
1 Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,855mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
2 Compared to Galaxy S22 Ultra. Based on internal Samsung lab tests. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
3 S pen support is only available on Galaxy S23 Ultra among Galaxy 23 series.
4 Users are required to log in both their Samsung and google account to their device.
*Based on consumer testing of mobile WiFi and cellular data performance from Ookla® Speedtest Intelligence® data in Q4 ’22 for Comcast service areas, verified by Ookla for Comcast’s analysis.
**Compares first two lines of Xfinity Unlimited Intro to the Unlimited Starter plan from AT&T, Welcome Unlimited plan from Verizon Wireless, and Base Essentials plan from T-Mobile as of January 2023.
***Based on weighted average of consumer reported savings compared to current charges for top 3 carriers. See xfinitymobile.com/savings. Xfinity Internet required. Reduced speeds after 20 GB of usage/line. Data thresholds and actual savings may vary.