Updated November 8, 2022 at 1:30pm
As we remain in close communication with local officials in areas devastated by Hurricane Ian, Comcast will continue to reposition our Xfinity WiFi vans to assist our customers and communities we serve.
Currently Xfinity WiFi vans are stationed at:
- Pine Island: Publix at 5100 Pine Island Rd., in Bokeelia
- NEW: Sanibel: Periwinkle Way – east of Tarpon Bay Blvd. and across from Billy’s Bike Shop/Alecks Alley.
Xfinity WiFi vans provide free wireless internet service so residents and emergency personnel can stay connected. WiFi vans will be open and active for you to connect from 9am – 6pm daily until further notice. The customized Xfinity WiFi vans can each provide wireless internet connectivity to more than 1,000 users at one time over a 300 square foot area.
Additionally, we have reopened all nine of our Xfinity Stores in Southwest Florida. These locations will be able to assist customers with their account and equipment needs.
- Cape Coral: 311 SW Pine Island Rd
- Estero: 23181 Village Shops Way, Ste. 107
- Ft. Myers: 8061 Dani Drive, Ste. 120
- Naples (North): 10600 Tamiami Trail, Ste. 604
- Naples (South): 12707 Tamiami Trail East
- Port Charlotte: 1940 Tamiami Trail Suite 101
- Sarasota: 5231 University Pkwy, Ste. 115
- Sebring: 3010 Herring Ave., open 8:30am – 5pm (M-F)
- Venice: 1617 US 41 Bypass